Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
My wife and I recently returned from a two-week trip to Iceland to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. These are just a few of the photos I took while there. Some have frames and some do not ... Hope you enjoy. Until next time ...

Cloud Mountain-P.jpg Forever-P.jpg Green-P - Copy.jpg Heavan and a Road.jpg Heaven-P - Copy.jpg House Cliffs-P (1).jpg Kirkjufell.jpg Lava House.jpg Mountain and a River.jpg Mountain Road II.jpg Reynisfjara.jpg Road to Akureyri.jpg Skogafoss.jpg Sun I.jpg Sun V.jpg

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

*Picks up jaw from the floor*

Amazing!

Now I want to visit even more..

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
My wife and I recently returned from a two-week trip to Iceland to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. These are just a few of the photos I took while there. Some have frames and some do not ... Hope you enjoy. Until next time ...

View attachment 41196 View attachment 41197 View attachment 41198 View attachment 41199 View attachment 41200 View attachment 41201 View attachment 41202 View attachment 41203 View attachment 41204 View attachment 41205 View attachment 41206 View attachment 41207 View attachment 41208 View attachment 41209 View attachment 41210
This is the stuff dreams are made of!
Hope to see more of it.

Neil Q Smith

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Fantastic Photos !!!

Spent 6 weeks driving around Iceland this summer - totally amazing country....
I have been many times, but its always different each time - the weather and conditions change so fast...

Published today - Our ICE2017 (www.ice2017.no) Iceland Arctic Trucks Expedition After-movie.

Shows our 2 Arctic Trucks in action around Iceland, during our 6 weeks adventure.

Hope you like it and share the link :)