iamjake | Favorite off-roading experience to date!

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

One of my favorite off-roading experiences to date was driving this badass rig down in Baja! They're sporting a 4 speed manual with a little Subaru 4 cylinder motor putting out around 200 HP. Being as light as they are, it made for an extremely fun little off-road racecar. Thanks @fishing_with_flair for putting up with my crazy driving ;) #bfginbaja#iamjake #bfgoodrichtires

Jake in Baja driving Wide open racer.jpeg

Stoked

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Celina, Tx
Member #

I had an opportunity once to ride in a race-prepped H1 Hummer driven by Rod Hall running across the desert around Reno. That was back in 2000 or 2001.

On a side note for Jake...I've been filling all my slow time at work these last two weeks with your videos on Youtube. I started with the most recent and have been working backwards. I'm super envious of the journey you are on, and hope that I can one day do something similar. I'll be watching for you to make it into Texas!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I had an opportunity once to ride in a race-prepped H1 Hummer driven by Rod Hall running across the desert around Reno. That was back in 2000 or 2001.

On a side note for Jake...I've been filling all my slow time at work these last two weeks with your videos on Youtube. I started with the most recent and have been working backwards. I'm super envious of the journey you are on, and hope that I can one day do something similar. I'll be watching for you to make it into Texas!
Hi Stoked! Wow, I bet driving the H1 was a blast! Welcome to my channel! Yes, I'm looking forward to my TX state visit!

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Thank you for your support and following my journey!

Reactions: Cisco