Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Ismael
Last Name
Magallanes
Member #

Nice clean job. I might copy this project, are you selling it. I need it for my 3rd gen. Taco

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Love this! After seeing BROG's new 3rd gen attic is $80 I immediate turned to my gf and was like, "look at this real quick, I think I could just make one somehow for a few bucks, don't you think?" You beat me to it! I don't have a sewing machine, I was thinking about just using fabric rivets/buttons instead to make it easy. I will probably use your setup method of Staples to set it all up and the holes in the hooks to mount it.
Nice work man!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: 000

Dcwn.45

Rank IV

Member I

Minnesota
First Name
David
Last Name
Nyman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0GNE
That's brilliant
I may copy you too, maybe staple it together and take it to be sown.

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Awesome job! I bought the BROG attic for my Tacoma and absolutely love it. I keep my rain gear there instead of behind my back seat.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Good job, man. I have a couple heavy duty gear-driven industrial sewing machines I've collected and should get 'em out and use them for something! They're rugged and will sew several layers of canvas or denim. You can pick them up cheap sometimes at Salvation Army or from craigslist.

Jorrie

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Durbanville, South Africa
Member #

This is a great idea. I think ill do the same for the cab. I have already put a net in the trucks canopy. For the extra, liter stuf. Works like a charm.