DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
We went up to Port Townsend, WA during our 5-week trip to visit friends and following that, to save a BOATLOAD of time, we took the Edmonds-Kingston Ferry to get back over to the Seattle area. It cost us $61.70 for our 26-ft "RV" vehicle, which is just our RAM with truck camper loaded on. It's a great way to save hours driving way back south towards Tacoma, WA and is quite an easy process to pay and load on the ferry.

Reactions: NCFireGuy

JakeHalloran

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger II

Chehalis, WA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Halloran
Member #

My dad's rig he wants me to post for you guys, as he's looking over my shoulder scrolling through the pictures.

2014 Ram 3500 Laramie 6.4 Hemi. Twin lockers, on board air, 12k winch, custom rock sliders. 2" leveling kit and 35x12.5r20 BFG KO2s. He used to have a 4WD Camper in the bed, but they sold it and are looking at a trailer now.

He's taken the truck Oregon to Texas and back, mainly dirt and two lane roads. Boondocking in the camper most nights.

Some sketchy Montana snow for you guys to enjoy too!

Attachments

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
My dad's rig he wants me to post for you guys, as he's looking over my shoulder scrolling through the pictures.

2014 Ram 3500 Laramie 6.4 Hemi. Twin lockers, on board air, 12k winch, custom rock sliders. 2" leveling kit and 35x12.5r20 BFG KO2s. He used to have a 4WD Camper in the bed, but they sold it and are looking at a trailer now.

He's taken the truck Oregon to Texas and back, mainly dirt and two lane roads. Boondocking in the camper most nights.

Nice!

Reactions: Shahn

Foras

Rank IV

Pathfinder II

Brentwood, CA, USA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Bonte
Member #

Service Branch
Army

Great looking Ram! Glad to see those full size rigs!

Attachments