I did it new ride

• HTML tutorial
U

UgotWheelz

2021 Ford Bronco Sport 1.5L turbo Outer Banks fully loaded with all the tech. Got my payoff amount for the FocusRS, got better interest rate got positive equity on cashing out warranty and service contract, much lower monthly payment as well. I think I did good. I have new offroad wheels and tires coming got a accessories wheel voucher from dealer as part of deal.
RCMR1972.jpeg

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

2021 Ford Bronco Sport 1.5L turbo Outer Banks fully loaded with all the tech. Got my payoff amount for the FocusRS, got better interest rate got positive equity on cashing out warranty and service contract, much lower monthly payment as well. I think I did good. I have new offroad wheels and tires coming got a accessories wheel voucher from dealer as part of deal.
View attachment 189897
Congrats! Curious to see how it will perform.

U

UgotWheelz

I am too. Tunes are already coming out The former partners BigBend is now tuned to 217HP and 280lbs/ft trq. with just and intake pipe filter and 91 octane. its a mechanical AWD system with traction control in the lower trims so I expect someone will come out with a LSD or Torque Locker.

SquishBang

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Washington, USA
First Name
JuicyJ
Last Name
Wiggler
Congratulations!

I've seen a few reviews on these and they do extremely well for a unibody CUV.....totally lives up to the Bronco name!

U

UgotWheelz

@sqishbang Well all the offroad reviews are the BadLands model; with the more advanced AWD system from the FocusRS and the bigger 2.0L motor and better shocks. All other Bronco Sport models use the Escape 1.5L engine and drivetrain which has unknown capability but its a full mechanical system like old Subarus so easy to upgrade.

I have the OtterBanks with the1.5L engine and the basic mechanical AWD.

U

UgotWheelz

KRNR0078.jpeg
This is as close as I have gotten to dirt in town. I want to make sure they confirm the financing before I install the Falken's and the new rims and go find dirt somewhere in Portland area.

Attachments

U

UgotWheelz

More details of this little beast, closer inspection under the hood revealed Ford has substantially beefed up the chassis with a entirely new tubular steel core support and lower steel cradle all welded to the chassis. This is a departure from all the pre-production vehicles that still has the Focus plastic core support under the hood. Very little plastic structure now on the front chassis and core support. Little 1.5L Ecoboost seems to be the exact same engine and ECU as the Euro market Focus ST Line so lots of tuning potential to be had with that. Big Turbo and a tune on the way!!
IMG_1871.jpegIMG_1867.jpegIMG_1850.jpegIMG_1870.jpeg
IMG_1868.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
U

UgotWheelz

haaken675

Rank II

Enthusiast III

fl
First Name
Large
Last Name
J
I like those wheels. I was looking at what i believe are the same/similiar model for my LR4, but couldn't definitely say if they would fit or not. Looks good on the car.

Peregrine

Rank III

Advocate I

Idaho, USA
First Name
Darby
Last Name
Peregrine
View attachment 189897
Toys Are Us. Rock on.