I AM JAKE'S | Jade | Engine Rebuild | 94 YJ

• HTML tutorial

khorsa

Rank III

Advocate II

michigan
This is going great. Whenever you get to Michigan give a shout on the site, maybe we can meet up and hit some of the trails up here.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

This is going great. Whenever you get to Michigan give a shout on the site, maybe we can meet up and hit some of the trails up here.
Yes, it is! I always post an announcement video.

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Thank you for your support and following my journey!

davis31052

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Marines
Hello Jake! Following you on You-Tube and Instragram. You are living the dream!!! Best wishes and Happy Travels. We look forward to meeting up with you when you roll thru the South East!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Jake! Following you on You-Tube and Instragram. You are living the dream!!! Best wishes and Happy Travels. We look forward to meeting up with you when you roll thru the South East!
Hi - that's awesome and would love to meet up. You can follow me here too!

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Thank you for your support and following my journey!

davis31052

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Marines
BTW,Jake. What kind of awning is on the rear of Jade? Got a manufacturer and part /model number?

Reactions: Luis Merlo

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Jake,
Wish I was a little closer to give you a hand. Jade is a great Jeep! Just needing a little love. Got rid of some parts I was saving, but have the seats out of my Cherokee that are in good shape you can have for free! Grey is the only issue. Will be in Yakima soon for the winter. Get down to Longview and Long Beach some too. See you in one of our travels someday! Benz.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Your videos make me want a Wrangler (even though I secretly want a fast turbocharged awd car for my spirited weekend drives), can't wait to see Jade back on the trails.

Stay safe Jake and you are always welcome in my part of the world. (just send me an email first)