Huge $10,000 giveaway by Expedition Overland

• HTML tutorial

The other Sean

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneapolis
Member #

Every one of these "giveaways" requires you to jump through hoops, give up your friends, share and bother people on social media. Thinly veiled using folks to do the sales work for them. Thanks, but no.

Reactions: aearles

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I merged two threads on the same giveaway. Note that each link gives the person who posted it extra chances to win, so click the link accordingly.

Reactions: nparker72

MilkTeacoma

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Moorpark, CA
Member #

Easy to to enter, I just signed up. You guys might wanna jump on this! Last chance to enter is Dec 25th!

I hope my friends appreciate that I don't spam them with stuff.

Gone are the days when you added extra junk mail to your postman's daily burden, or had your home phone farmed out to anyone who bought a mailing list. It's a brave, new world.
It's all through Facebook these days and ways to generate more followers through those companies social networks. I already follow them, so it was just a matter of entering.
You only have a chance, if you try.

I say why not. It took a few seconds to enter.

Reactions: cruiseroutfit

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

I saw that seconds after they uploaded it :P just refreshed YouTube haha.. But I fear that outside these forums I have no overlanding friends.. heck I don't have my cruiser yet.. so not really able to enter :(

Look giveaway though.

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

I saw that seconds after they uploaded it :P just refreshed YouTube haha.. But I fear that outside these forums I have no overlanding friends.. heck I don't have my cruiser yet.. so not really able to enter :(

Look giveaway though.
Why can't you enter. There is no requirement that you have a cruiser and you can certainly use anyone on this forum to list as additional friends.

Reactions: cruiseroutfit

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Reactions: MattHowell65