Huckleberry summer

• HTML tutorial

Nullifier

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

15211 MerlinPark Pl Lithia, Fl
Member #

Hello all, It is almost leaving time for our big summer trip. Well past leaving time really but so many commitments this summer and a supplier sending me wrong parts multiple times has delayed us leaving about a week. Anyway We are leaving Tampa, Fl and are headed out west. We will be crossing Wyoming hitting the Bighorn mountains, exploring Cody, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Jackson Hole area and over to Idaho to go to Victor, I.D.

Why Victor you ask, well simply there is a place downtown called the Emporioum and they have the worlds best Hucklebeery milkshakes. Two years ago I bought an 80 series off Ebay located in Victor. When I flew out to get it the man that owned it said I should go and get a shake on my way out. Well I did and in fact waited in line over an hour to get it. It was awesome, so I said I have to come back here with my family. So this is the year. It will be the longest milk shake run in history lol. Anyway from victor we will head to SLC where my wife and kids will fly home to get ready for school, BOOOOO. My dad flies in and he will head back with me. Our trip back will take us to Ouray, Co where we will explore the famed alpine loop and as many offroad trials as possible headed east across the state. We have no set plans for the trip home but will have 7 days to get back so I figure 3-4 days to play and 3 days to drive.

Headed out this morning to get a front end alignment, wheel spacers and tires put on. Then home to load the truck. It has been a week of around the clock wrenching including a Slinky lift, electrical, interior storage etc. I was hoping to be done sooner but I coach Little leaque baseball and my sons allstar team made the state championships extending our season by 7 weeks. Although we didn't win the big game we got bumped out only 2 games away. We only lost one post season game and placed 5th out of 72 teams at states. Crazy is the minimum word I would use to describe it lol. It was a great experience but really put alot of pressure on the big trip.

Anyway pics coming soon. Just wanted to get the thread started