Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Palmer, Alaska
First Name
Gabe
Last Name
Hurt
Member #

New to the OB forums, but have been lurking in the shadows for awhile. Glad to be here! Just ordered my membership, and I am looking forward to adding to the great conversations I've seen so far on here. Seems like a classy group, with a bunch of cool rigs!

I will be posting a build thread in the next few days, but just as the introductions go, I daily/overland a 1991 Toyota Pickup with the venerable and legendarily gutless 22re. She's come a long way in the last 21,000 miles with me, which can be read about on the yet to be posted build thread.

Glad to be here! Thanks.IMG_3306.JPG

Reactions: Levidale

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Heading to Alaska Next year. Just ordered a copy of the Milepost, to help me plan out my adventures. Hope the OB community is growing in Alaska, as I get closer to my trip, I may reach out for trail recommendations.

www.TheMilepost.com.

alaskan.lad

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Palmer, Alaska
First Name
Gabe
Last Name
Hurt
Member #

Welcome from West Texas! Nice Rig!
Thanks very much! I am jealous of your Tundra. I rode in the back seat of one for 1600 miles on a caribou trip up to the top of the state, and it was the most comfortable thing that ever happened to me in the back seat of anything. Nice rigs, the new ones have great styling.

alaskan.lad

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Palmer, Alaska
First Name
Gabe
Last Name
Hurt
Member #

Welcome from Austin, TX. Heading to Alaska Next year. Just ordered a copy of the Milepost, to help me plan out my adventures. Hope the OB community is growing in Alaska, as I get closer to my trip, I may reach out for trail recommendations.

www.TheMilepost.com.
The milepost is a great resource, as well as the OB community! I would be glad to point you in the right direction, reach out to me whenever you start looking at maps and I can share my knowledge with you! There is also a pretty large jeep community up here that I can point you in the direction of if you want to make some connections that way! Thanks for the post.

Reactions: Jeff Graham