Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I’m an avid outdoorsman currently in the Florida panhandle with 2 girls my oldest (6) having the same passion. We do a lot of camping and fishing and hopefully we will start doing longer trips soon. I’m also a conservation officer so caring for the outdoors is also a passion and I’m glad there are others out here with the same. I have a 96 Jeep ZJ that will be my mine expedition vehicle but I also have an 08 Dodge 2500 that I use pretty regularly. I started a build thread for my Jeep and will be adding to it as I progress, my biggest hurdle right now is time (I have tons of parts just waiting to be put on). Again I’m glad to be here and look forward to talking with y’all and possibly seeing some at different overland expos.

IMG_7957.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Pindal and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I’m an avid outdoorsman currently in the Florida panhandle with 2 girls my oldest (6) having the same passion. We do a lot of camping and fishing and hopefully we will start doing longer trips soon. I’m also a conservation officer so caring for the outdoors is also a passion and I’m glad there are others out here with the same. I have a 96 Jeep ZJ that will be my mine expedition vehicle but I also have an 08 Dodge 2500 that I use pretty regularly. I started a build thread for my Jeep and will be adding to it as I progress, my biggest hurdle right now is time (I have tons of parts just waiting to be put on). Again I’m glad to be here and look forward to talking with y’all and possibly seeing some at different overland expos.

View attachment 95983
Hello and welcome to the OB crew.....looking forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Glad to see you teaching those girls how to fish and enjoy the wild.

Reactions: TxRanger3006

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew.....looking forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Glad to see you teaching those girls how to fish and enjoy the wild.
Thanks and yes I’m glad I get to teach them as well especially so I get to have a buddy to go out with lol.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound. You will find a lot of friendship, information and motivations to walk the trails with your car.
One of the important principles is that no matter what your car or accessories are, the important thing is that the adventure is as necessary for you as it is for us.
Do not hesitate to ask any question or contribution. From my experience, in a few weeks I got more information than in several months and it has helped me make good decisions.
Welcome again, from California.
Thanks and yes I’ve already found a ton of info and ideas in the short time I’ve been here compared to just cruising google. I look forward to hopefully meeting some of y’all on the trails.