• HTML tutorial

JeepRecon

Rank 0

Traveler I

Texas
Howdy Folks!

Ray n Mandy

SW of Ft Worth, Texas

2005 Lj Wrangler: lomg arms, locked front n rear, geared, 35s, mostly a crawler, or dear lease...

2017 Jk Rubicon Recon: stock for now, but pretty good setup for the ole’Lady to start with, daily...

Moderate I guess experience. Been hunt, fish, camp, lake, river folks. I’ve bought n built the LJ for trails and off-roading, well used but mostly a trailer n trail or dear lease vehicle now. Got wife the RECON JK recently. She rather check out the overland exploring trips and keep it nice still. I’m game, so here we are...

Reactions: Tinker and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Howdy Folks!

Ray n Mandy

SW of Ft Worth, Texas

2005 Lj Wrangler: lomg arms, locked front n rear, geared, 35s, mostly a crawler, or dear lease...

2017 Jk Rubicon Recon: stock for now, but pretty good setup for the ole’Lady to start with, daily...

Moderate I guess experience. Been hunt, fish, camp, lake, river folks. I’ve bought n built the LJ for trails and off-roading, well used but mostly a trailer n trail or dear lease vehicle now. Got wife the RECON JK recently. She rather check out the overland exploring trips and keep it nice still. I’m game, so here we are...
Hello Ray n Mandy and welcome to the OB crew ...good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures