• HTML tutorial

Greasemonkey

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Murray, KY
Member #

Greetings from Western KY!
I'm Bradley, new to overlanding but definitely not new to being prepared on a camping trip. Looking forward to new adventures to share and building up my rig. Stock Jeep Grand Cherokee right now, but oh so many ideas!!
Thanks for having me!!!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I'm Bradley, new to overlanding but definitely not new to being prepared on a camping trip. Looking forward to new adventures to share and building up my rig. Stock Jeep Grand Cherokee right now, but oh so many ideas!!
Thanks for having me!!!
Hi Bradley and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Greasemonkey

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thanks for having me!!!
Hello Bradley and welcome to the OB crew...looking forward to seeing your build and adventures

anotherJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Birmingham, Alabama
First Name
Cullen
Last Name
S
Member #

Awesome to see another grand cherokee joining us. Lots of jeep people on here, lots of ideas floating around, and lots of ways to drain your bank account

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Thanks for having me!!!
Welcome to OB Greasemonkey!
Hope to hear more about your adventures!

Revere

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgetown, Kentucky
Member #

Thanks for having me!!!
Welcome! What year is the Grand Cherokee?

Phil Preston

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shelbyville, KY USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Preston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4LET
Service Branch
First Responder
Welcome, fellow Kentuckian :) See your close to LBL, there is some great trails down that way. Look forward to seeing the build.