Launch Member

Contributor I

Cumming, Georgia, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Young
Member #

Yes, you read the town name correctly :blush:. I'm recovering from a couple years of really poor health and poor mobility. Now that I'm on the mend, I'm looking to get out and enjoy life again. I recently purchased a new 2019 Ram Rebel 4x4 and equipped it with a Retrax Pro XR bed cover that has the rail system on it compatible with Rhino Rack, Yakima, Thule, etc. I got the large Rhino Rack cargo basket with built-in bike racks on it. I haven't camped in 30+ years, so I'm looking to get back into it slowly. I ordered a Gazelle 4-person tent today and am starting to put together the rest of my kit. The problem is, I don't know what the "rest of my kit" needs to look like. I will probably camp with my wife at least 50% of the time, but I also expect to go places solo from time to time. Any assistance you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and if you're close to Cumming, think about baseball. :tonguewink:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Yes, you read the town name correctly :blush:. I'm recovering from a couple years of really poor health and poor mobility. Now that I'm on the mend, I'm looking to get out and enjoy life again. I recently purchased a new 2019 Ram Rebel 4x4 and equipped it with a Retrax Pro XR bed cover that has the rail system on it compatible with Rhino Rack, Yakima, Thule, etc. I got the large Rhino Rack cargo basket with built-in bike racks on it. I haven't camped in 30+ years, so I'm looking to get back into it slowly. I ordered a Gazelle 4-person tent today and am starting to put together the rest of my kit. The problem is, I don't know what the "rest of my kit" needs to look like. I will probably camp with my wife at least 50% of the time, but I also expect to go places solo from time to time. Any assistance you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and if you're close to Cumming, think about baseball. :tonguewink:
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.