Howdy from Central Texas!

• HTML tutorial

KanonaKyle

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey folks! I'm Kyle and I'm currently in Central Texas while my wife finishes up her Master's degree. I drive an 05 Jeep Liberty Renegade with no major mods (yet), I've got a rescue dog that goes everywhere with me, and I love fishing, backpacking, and primitive camping (Bushcraft especially!) I'm also KanonaKyle on the Texas Bushcraft Forums and jkrevette on BCUSA. Want to venture into Overlanding mostly as a way to still get outdoors when backpacking isn't an option. Nice to meet y'all!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey folks! I'm Kyle and I'm currently in Central Texas while my wife finishes up her Master's degree. I drive an 05 Jeep Liberty Renegade with no major mods (yet), I've got a rescue dog that goes everywhere with me, and I love fishing, backpacking, and primitive camping (Bushcraft especially!) I'm also KanonaKyle on the Texas Bushcraft Forums and jkrevette on BCUSA. Want to venture into Overlanding mostly as a way to still get outdoors when backpacking isn't an option. Nice to meet y'all!
Hello Kyle and welcome to the OB crew...looking forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: KanonaKyle

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!

If your interested check the meet-up page to find a meet-up that might work for you. If you cant find one and want to start a new meet-up I am here to help.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R