How often does the Sherpa Fuji rack go on sale?

• HTML tutorial

CafeRoaster

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Clark
Seeing it on sale now, but I need to sell my other rig before I can even think about getting a rack for the FJ that I just bought, if I also plan on sleeping inside.

But, do they go on sale often or rarely?

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

Seeing it on sale now, but I need to sell my other rig before I can even think about getting a rack for the FJ that I just bought, if I also plan on sleeping inside.
But, do they go on sale often or rarely?
IIRC they often go on sale for Black Friday and some times in April for "Tax day". You can sign up for notifications on their website or watch their social media on various forums for sale announcements.
The sale going on right now is one of the better ones they have had for a while.

Boort

Reactions: CafeRoaster

CafeRoaster

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Clark
IIRC they often go on sale for Black Friday and some times in April for "Tax day". You can sign up for notifications on their website or watch their social media on various forums for sale announcements.
The sale going on right now is one of the better ones they have had for a while.

Boort
I ordered. I’m a man of weak constitution.

Reactions: Boort

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

I ordered. I’m a man of weak constitution.
@CafeRoaster
I think you'll like the rack. I know that I do. I've got one of the earliest 4th gen racks from them and really like how it works for my 4Runner. The team at Sherpa they were great to work with when I got my rack and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy.

See my advice on order of operations for removing any existing rack so you don't lose the nuts in the headliner. I'm not sure if the FJ rack is mounted similar to the 4th gen 4runner/2ndGen Tacoma's if so ... 2005 Tree Build aka "The General"

Regards,
Boort