How Many States/Countries Have You Been Too?

• HTML tutorial

jrbechthold

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Little Elm, Texas
Member #

Countries.png

I need to do some more traveling to Central and South America, and Africa, and I would love to see more of Asia...

States.jpg

Just moved to Texas last year (Originally from Utah), so I am sure I will check off more of the southern states pretty soon.

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
All 50 states most of Western Europe. Slovenia and Croatia. Need to get to Ireland, UK, Greece, Norway and Finland. Also want to go to Poland, Hungary, and the rest of former Yugoslavia.

Honduras (Roatan only), Nicaragua, Mexico (mostly flying in and out), Costa Rica, Argentina (one of my favorites), Canada mostly west and east.

Way too many places yet to go. Way too many places to go back to.

E

expeditionnorth

Congrats & thanks for your service to our country

I've seen/been to the lower 48

want to do Alaska & dont really care about HI, though I've been into Montreal a few times for non overlanding related tasks which really doesnt count

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

A real nice topic. And I feel humble in comparison of soem who traveled so much more as I did.
Here is mine.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

I'm from Norway and have been to Denmark 5 times, Spain 3 times, spent 1 year in the UK with my parents and 2 1/2 years in Cincinatti Ohio with my parents.

Reactions: Steve

Lassen

Rank V

Member III

Cool topic! I've only been to a few states, but I have to say that as far as what I would consider good exploration, it's really just my home state of California. But, here's my map, anyway....

IMG_0280.jpg