Elkridge, Maryland, United States
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Armendariz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3VWL
How do we select a path and see the requirements for each step up?

Brand newbie here...

I also was looking at the map and in my area and the areas I go to often, there isn't markers for the state parks, camping, trails etc that I frequent. How can I contribute to adding those and will they count towards leveling up?

TY!
Please do add. I'm in MD as well and new, so I'm looking for input (trusted advice) on good areas to explore....

Reactions: FeistyFJgirl

HaVeeBear

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Javier
Last Name
Armendariz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3VWL
Well the thing is I could easily sit down and start filling the map with Resources and camp sites, but why?

I doubt many of the American users would ever need them.
Sorry Mike. I love your Youtube content, and the idea of the community. I even met you in Flagstaff last year and am sorry I did not get back to chat more. But the whole system I just saw makes this seem like a Competition. I am going to have to give this some serious thought before i pay memberships and get involved.

Mike

I can understand your feeling on this. I guess for the more competitive among us, it could turn in to that. I'm new here, but I think it's a good way to build community - online. IRL (in real life) it's easier to look around the neighborhood and see/know who's helpful, etc AND who's the cranky neighbor you don't take too seriously :) . The system in place here helps new folks (like me) to better identify the contributors and who's here to help...me

HaVeeBear

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Javier
Last Name
Armendariz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3VWL
Well the thing is I could easily sit down and start filling the map with Resources and camp sites, but why?

I doubt many of the American users would ever need them.

Oh man....I wish you would! I've thought about a trip up into CA, and would appreciate trusted advice. My current leaning was to go up in through Niagara and around to Montreal and then back down in to the US, but turning left and going around Lake Huron and back down through Michigan would be just as adventurous. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.