Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Washington County, Utah, United States
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Elwood
Member #

Hey everyone! Got a question for the group.

I’ve reached a roadblock with the local dealership (Rainier Dodge in Olympia) trying to get the computer code for my Power Wagon.

I am trying to adjust the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with an OBD reader for my Toyo MT 35’s (65 psi is not jiving with em and wearing the center silly). I’m also anticipating future aftermarket installs needing OBD adjustments as well.

I was watching a guy on YouTube university: He made the process look pretty simple to get a pin code.

Well, after four visits to the dealer and a dozen calls to Chrysler, totally not simple. BTW I have the title and registration for my PW...

Any suggestions on getting the computers pin code?

Mitch

Alpha Out Front

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Arizona, USA
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Armenta
So im pretty sure that is the old way of doing it. I used the AEV procal to flash the truck for my tire size and tpms on my 2500 Ram. It come with instructions on how the dealer uses the factory software to reset the tpms system. I took mine in and they did it in a bout 15 mins.

Power Wagon Mitch

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Washington County, Utah, United States
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Elwood
Member #

So im pretty sure that is the old way of doing it. I used the AEV procal to flash the truck for my tire size and tpms on my 2500 Ram. It come with instructions on how the dealer uses the factory software to reset the tpms system. I took mine in and they did it in a bout 15 mins.
Thanks for the reply!

I had looked into the AEV ProCal setup but it seemed to cost more with less functionality than the OBD MX+ which is only $70 and can access all the trucks computer settings with a smart phone without ever having to use the dealer after getting the pin code. It helps to clear other codes as well. It seems I may have to go with the AEV route if I can’t get the pin to my PW...[emoji848]

IMG_1351.JPG