Resolved How can I filter so I don't see ANY of the For Sale posts, but see all other New Posts?

• HTML tutorial

Dave in AZ

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Arizona, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Mac
So much of the posts here are for sale posts, I can barely sort out actual content from the 90% sales I don't care about. There must be a way I can see new posts here, and NOT be forced to wade through all the cr*p from sub forums I don't care about...

Thx!

Ethan N

Local Expert, East Region USA

Guardian II

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I don't think you can "block" a subforum from showing up in your regular feed or the New Posts section, but if you're willing to do a little extra work you can click the Watch on entire subforums and threads and then instead of clicking the New Posts button when you visit the site just use the Watched button. From the App there's also a Following button, which will show post from users you follow.

Dave in AZ

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Arizona, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Mac
I don't think you can "block" a subforum from showing up in your regular feed or the New Posts section, but if you're willing to do a little extra work you can click the Watch on entire subforums and threads and then instead of clicking the New Posts button when you visit the site just use the Watched button. From the App there's also a Following button, which will show post from users you follow.
Ok that's not bad, I can watch the sub forums I'm interested in. Thx ;)