Launch Member

Contributor I

Cypress, TX, USA
First Name
Jereme
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Ya I was already thinking about planning one. I was thinking since it was hot out that maybe we can have a meet water side near one of the lakes. Folks could swim if they wanted and cook lunch, make a day of it if they wanted or just hang for a bit and then leave when they wanted to. I was thinking about maybe a spot on lake conroe or somerville, if folks would be interested in that.
Yep Wife and I are down.

Danny Boy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Huntington Beach, California, United States
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Romeyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5HKQ
Ya I was already thinking about planning one. I was thinking since it was hot out that maybe we can have a meet water side near one of the lakes. Folks could swim if they wanted and cook lunch, make a day of it if they wanted or just hang for a bit and then leave when they wanted to. I was thinking about maybe a spot on lake conroe or somerville, if folks would be interested in that.
Yep Wife and I are down.
Cool. I will try and find a spot this week and then post a meet date for some time by the end of the month

jchaperon

Rank I

Traveler I

Houston, Texas
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Chaperon
Member #

Reviving an older post. Is it time for another meet-up? Yes, I'm new to the group so I'm all anxious to meet like-minded people...

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

not sure yet just wanted to kinda throw it out there.. we live in Beaumont and last time i had a meet here no-one from Houston showed up.. so ill leave this to a Houston person to throw together and ill show up .

Reactions: Robert Zegarelli