Hot wet tropical week camping at Ft Clinch Fl tent worked great!

• HTML tutorial

tractor to trail

Rank III

Advocate I

N. Florida
First Name
Fred
Last Name
S
We just spent a week at Ft Clinch, one of our annual summer trips. This is one of our families favorite state parks. The kids love exploring the fort and riding the bike trails. The beach is great and the park offers camping beach side or riverside. We prefer the river side as it provides a lot of shade. This week we had more rain than normal and the alpha tent with annex worked great. I also added some AC which was a blessing for sleeping and when stuck inside during a storm. Despite the rough surf and increase in heavy storms due to a growing depression in the Atlantic, we still had a blast. PXL_20210719_160354833.MP.jpgPXL_20210722_234751285.MP.jpgPXL_20210719_234954570.jpg

Reactions: JKel

Team4M

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Tampa, FL, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Martell
Member #

We just spent a week at Ft Clinch, one of our annual summer trips. This is one of our families favorite state parks. The kids love exploring the fort and riding the bike trails. The beach is great and the park offers camping beach side or riverside. We prefer the river side as it provides a lot of shade. This week we had more rain than normal and the alpha tent with annex worked great. I also added some AC which was a blessing for sleeping and when stuck inside during a storm. Despite the rough surf and increase in heavy storms due to a growing depression in the Atlantic, we still had a blast. View attachment 205348View attachment 205351View attachment 205350
One of the best spots in the sunshine state. We usually bolt on a day of beach driving at Amelia or peters point as well and enjoy that area when it’s not so hot! Looks like a good trip, congrats!

Reactions: tractor to trail