Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Cool trip. Read about it recently on another forum. Putting it on my list of things to do.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Wish I could have went this time, Cody. Work sucks. lol I cannot have time off from April 1st-July 1st, it is our busy season.
But, I am thinking of planning a fall trip up to Michigan, probably not all the way to the U.P. this time due to time constraints.

Reactions: MidwestOverlanders

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

That pic of the lakeside campsite kills me...just perfect. Good share...I'll check out the trip on your site too!

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Wish I could have went this time, Cody. Work sucks. lol I cannot have time off from April 1st-July 1st, it is our busy season.
But, I am thinking of planning a fall trip up to Michigan, probably not all the way to the U.P. this time due to time constraints.
If you plan a trip to Michigan, I'd like to get in on it if your going with a group. We usually go up to Traverse City every summer, then to the U.P. Wanted to do Drummond Island this fall, but probably won't make it. But I'd do a run up to Michigan if others are going.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

If you plan a trip to Michigan, I'd like to get in on it if your going with a group. We usually go up to Traverse City every summer, then to the U.P. Wanted to do Drummond Island this fall, but probably won't make it. But I'd do a run up to Michigan if others are going.

Yeah I will definitely keep you informed. We went to Great Wolf Lodge there in Traverse City last fall.

MidwestOverlanders

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Indianapolis, IN
Member #

Not sure where you are located, but another group that i'm in is doing a Manistee NF run April 29th - May 1st. I could put you in contact if you'd like.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Not sure where you are located, but another group that i'm in is doing a Manistee NF run April 29th - May 1st. I could put you in contact if you'd like.
As much as I'd like to go, I wouldn't be able to on a short notice. But if anything else comes up, please let me know. I'm located in Eastern Iowa, right on the Mississippi.

Reactions: Overland-Indiana