Hollister Hills OHV

• HTML tutorial

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Still planning this, rain or shine. If shine, I'm hoping to snag a campsite at obstacle course campground Friday night. If rain, I'll just be there Sat AM when the gates open. I run on CB ch. 5 BTW.

Cell works okay out there too. PM for my cell #

Spyduh

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
Member #

I'm out for this trip. Have a appt I can't miss. Will catch you guys on the next one.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

HangryMachinist

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hollister
Member #

SO I will be at the Park between 8-9am. I too will be on CB ch. 5 like maktruk. Let me know if your thinking on going so we can try to meet up. I know we will have a Land Rover club showing up around 10. I'm only staying until 12 as I have other engagements that I cant miss. This trip for me is to see how my jeep handles as it sits.

MTN4RNR

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

I will see if I can swing down there on my way to Salinas this weekend. Maybe I can convince my buddy and his Rubicon to join...

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Soooo, I've been given an offer I can't refuse tonight, so I won't be heading down tonight to camp.

However, I will be there at sunup. I'm gonna shoot for top of the park (HH Overlook) first thing as a weird personal park tradition, then I'm game for wherever. I know HM wanted to work his flex so I guess we (anyone) should all plan on meeting at adventure track?

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Didn't get a chance to say farewell, got a call from work, had to jet. Nice meeting up with you guys :-)

HangryMachinist

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hollister
Member #

I thought you where going to follow us but I didn't see you when we stopped. The bronco got stuck very good in some mud and we need to call in some help. My jeep tried but made lots of holes in the ground. I'm working on the video to post on YouTube.

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

I was going to but it was a split decision. Go deal with problem or deal with fallout on Monday. I called on CB but didn't get any response, but that could be a problem with my radio, I had issues with it on my last run.

HangryMachinist

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hollister
Member #

I know!. Before I could say anything he was in it good. So I was not able to do to muck with my jeep. :( It was good meeting you even just for a short time. Next time I'll go by myself.