Hollister Hills 12/18/16

• HTML tutorial

VDawg1115

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Oakland, CA
Member #

Went wheeling with my friend Martin when I was spotted by @maktruk and @Meta6981 . We joined them and ClubFrontier members and had a blast wheeling the muddy trails

Attachments

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

Woah! Photo dump :grinning: Looks like a lot of fun was had.

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Wow! Amazing picture share! Glad scot had no fear shouting "overland bound!". Had a great trail run with ya'll.....sorry we had to depart so early!

Reactions: VDawg1115

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Went wheeling with my friend Martin when I was spotted by @maktruk and @Meta6981 . We joined them and ClubFrontier members and had a blast wheeling the muddy trails
Awesome photos! I have been to Hollister Hills many times and still love it! I love that Montero! Very cool rigs. Looks like the above average rainfall made for some fun. [emoji106]

A few photos of me at Hollister:

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Wow, what a great set of photos! Wish I had more action shots on some of the obstacles like you guys did. Love seeing these pictures, brings back memories!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: VDawg1115

VDawg1115

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Oakland, CA
Member #

Wow! Amazing picture share!
Wow, what a great set of photos! Wish I had more action shots on some of the obstacles like you guys did. Love seeing these pictures, brings back memories!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Nice! I have a friend who has Disco II, he couldn't make it to Hollister that weekend, but I think he's on one of the LR groups

Attachments

Rob B

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Man, that looks like fun. I have never been there. I'll be watching for the next time you guys head out. Is there camping near by?