Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S

Sent from my Moto G (4) using OB Talk mobile app
I have to admit that for a moment, I thought that I was looking at my jeep.:tonguewink: It's usually yellow but only for a few days of the year. Welcome to the forums and the overland community. I have offroaded a lot around the Barstow area and absolutely love the high desert! It's a lovely part of California to go offroading and exploring.

Reactions: Rusty burbin

Bradlybob

Rank 0

Traveler I

I have to admit that for a moment, I thought that I was looking at my jeep.:tonguewink: It's usually yellow but only for a few days of the year. Welcome to the forums and the overland community. I have offroaded a lot around the Barstow area and absolutely love the high desert! It's a lovely part of California to go offroading and exploring.
We were in Big Bear a couple of weeks ago and my wife did her usual "I'm feeling carsick" routine as soon as the tires touched dirt. Then as soon as she was behind the wheel it was Baja 1000 time through every mud puddle on the trail.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using OB Talk mobile app

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Welcome! I just passed through your neck of the woods this afternoon!

Me and my oldest son and a bunch of boy scouts and leaders did an overnighter off Hodge Rd for some shooting merit badges and a couple of us peeled away a did a little exploring.

it got a little hot after throwing 3 pallets on the fire so everyone cleared out for a few minutes.

sorry about the selfy, I generally think they're lame but I loved the backdrop.

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban

Last edited: