Hidden Falls (Central Texas) Wheelin Weekend

• HTML tutorial

Dennis Burns

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

northwood SATX
Member #

Was so looking forward to meeting ya'll this weekend but my transmission took a dump. Just had it towed fer warranty work. This sucks but yall have fun and be safe

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Was so looking forward to meeting ya'll this weekend but my transmission took a dump. Just had it towed fer warranty work. This sucks but yall have fun and be safe
Man, I've been there. 3 times in the last 2 years, in fact. Good luck.

forcasted

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

san antonio,tx
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Patula
Member #

Here's a picture I took last month on a level 4 trail, Bronco Buster. I'm going to try and make it. Have we figured a time and place to meet?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Reactions: pixelsailor

Longshot270

Rank V
Launch Member

Experimenter I

DFW, TX
First Name
Colby
Last Name
M
Member #

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170216/9cad31111ae4c2ced71be7d80a041d85.jG] Here's a picture I took last month on a level 4 trail, Bronco Buster. I'm going to try and make it. Have we figured a time and place to meet?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Lookin like 10 am at the main office

Longshot270

Rank V
Launch Member

Experimenter I

DFW, TX
First Name
Colby
Last Name
M
Member #

Just got done going through the dash cam video, unfortunately the memory was only large enough for the last 20 min and the camera is so cheap that it isn't worth keeping.

pixelsailor

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Boerne, TX
Member #

Haha. I haven't looked at mine yet. It fell off its mount about halfway through. The foam tape I used to stick it to the windshield has gotten weak in the sun