Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
It is pretty nice for an OHV park. THat's a nice area of Texas in general.

TammitheTaco

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Austin
First Name
Tammi
Last Name
The Taco
Member #

Love that place. Did a lot of dual sport training on my BMW 650 GS there years ago with Brad. Not sure if he is still there. They change it up a lot too so some of the runs now have different names. Keeps it interesting. Tammi likes Snoopy Falls!
Definitely heed the warnings, some of the runs are made for specialty vehicles. Dont wanna break an axle on your daily driver..haha...

Cheers
Ryan -TammiTheTaco

EDIT: The camping there is nice too, AREA 51 is great. clean restrooms and showers. anyway...thought I would add this in

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Love that place. Did a lot of dual sport training on my BMW 650 GS there years ago with Brad. Not sure if he is still there. They change it up a lot too so some of the runs now have different names. Keeps it interesting. Tammi likes Snoopy Falls!
Definitely heed the warnings, some of the runs are made for specialty vehicles. Dont wanna break an axle on your daily driver..haha...

Cheers
Ryan -TammiTheTaco

EDIT: The camping there is nice too, AREA 51 is great. clean restrooms and showers. anyway...thought I would add this in
My first time down there was on a DR350SE. Was fun on that bike.