Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Paducah, KY, USA
First Name
Jackie
Last Name
Barker
I've been hosting this get together for 5 years now. Camping, trail riding, hanging out, cooking, night time bourbon sampling and making Old Fashioned. Oh, and can't forget a little Hick Hop music. Past few years has been at Colson Group Camp. Plenty of room, pit toilet, large fire pit. Saturday night we always have a low country boil. We have folks that are for sure coming bring stuff to add, shrimp, potatoes, etc. I'm new here and usually post over on Expedition Portal. If it's ok I'll post some links to previous years. If you like good company, good food, and some basic forest road riding, come on. If you check Expedition Portal I have the same user name. We do stay to the legal roads and practice "leave no trace" pretty well I'd say. If you're in to tearing up and making your own road or path, please stay home. This is my home area and I don't want it closed.

Reactions: Stickman

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

What hick hop? Like redneck souljers, jawga boys, lenny cooper, ryan upchurch, j crews, the lacs, franklin embry, shotgun shane, adam calhoun?

Airmapper

Rank I

Enthusiast I

I'm in.

This video is from a few years back, kinda gives an idea of the surroundings, and what happens when you let someone with questionable editing talent film stuff....

And NO... you can't fly it. A story you might hear if you are there.