Traveler III

NJ
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Rocco
Member #

Hello Everyone,

I am located in Central New Jersey. My curent rig is a 2016 Jeep Rubicon UHR, modified as a true dul purpose rig for on and off road use. I have been offroading for almost 20 years, though I am new to overlanding. I look forward to meeting members and learning many things as I begin my overlanding adventure with my family. A picture of my rig is attached.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone,

I am located in Central New Jersey. My curent rig is a 2016 Jeep Rubicon UHR, modified as a true dul purpose rig for on and off road use. I have been offroading for almost 20 years, though I am new to overlanding. I look forward to meeting members and learning many things as I begin my overlanding adventure with my family. A picture of my rig is attached.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @diabetiktaco
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Rubiroc

Rubiroc

Rank II

Traveler III

NJ
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Rocco
Member #

Thank you for the welcome and the info. I will certainly look into everything.

colintblom

Rank II

Enthusiast I

25 Maple Street, Chatham, New Jersey 07928, United States
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Blom
Member #

I’m new this week also. I’ve camped my whole life and been into off-roading the past ten years or so... but never did them both at the same time. Seemed like a natural fit. I just got a new rig and am eager to get out in the Spring

Attachments