Hi!

• HTML tutorial

tzorb

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Hi im tom. I grew up on a farm on the edge of the woods. Im an auto tech and saved my rustless jeep from being scrapped and built it from the ground up. Only thing original is the balljoints and transmission. I grew up in the outdoors. Hunt fishing and camping all my life. I hit trails every weekend but around here (south central Pennsylvania) thats a 5 mile road and walking through the woods thats not yours is considered trespassing. Or paying $100 to spend 2 days at an "offroad park" i have a yearning for adventure and no proper way to fulfill it So. Im driving to Arizona then back this august for a vacation. And while there searching for a place to begin a new life. Thats my story. Looking forward

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Lol be careful dont the want you getting a fine for adventure. Your gonna love Az. I really liked it, enough so that I'm considering a move.

Nice XJ btw, you'll definitely find some love here with your rig. Post up in build section as I and I'm sure others would love to hear about it.

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Welcome! I have a feeling you'll love this community. Definitely post up a build thread, that XJ looks sweet!

picklejuice

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

Welcome! Ditto that this is a great community.

Your August adventure to Arizona sounds like a pretty exciting one. Be sure to post up pics of your progress!

Murphy Slaw

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern Illinois
Member #

August in Arizona.....

I cut my Adventure teeth in the deserts out by Apache Jct. Played guitar all over the Valley Of The Sun.

I left around '82 when they started fencing it.

It's a dry heat !

Reactions: WJ - Firefly

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Hi im tom. I grew up on a farm on the edge of the woods. Im an auto tech and saved my rustless jeep from being scrapped and built it from the ground up. Only thing original is the balljoints and transmission. I grew up in the outdoors. Hunt fishing and camping all my life. I hit trails every weekend but around here (south central Pennsylvania) thats a 5 mile road and walking through the woods thats not yours is considered trespassing. Or paying $100 to spend 2 days at an "offroad park" i have a yearning for adventure and no proper way to fulfill it So. Im driving to Arizona then back this august for a vacation. And while there searching for a place to begin a new life. Thats my story. Looking forward

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk
Hey Tom, Love the XJ. Welcome to the Team