Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
My wife and I are starting to get into overlanding, again. We are getting our Four Wheel Camper installed on our 2002 Tacoma. We’ve gone 4 wheeling before but want to star over and gradually grow into it again. Just saying Hi
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

www.overlandbouforums/
https://

www.overlandbound.com/
forums/forums/overland-bohttps://und-meetups.24/
forums/overland-trip-nd.com/

Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @PapaDave or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob.

Reactions: Surfscottydog

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My wife and I are starting to get into overlanding, again. We are getting our Four Wheel Camper installed on our 2002 Tacoma. We’ve gone 4 wheeling before but want to star over and gradually grow into it again. Just saying Hi
Welcome to Overland Bound
That's a great overlanding setup you are building.
If you use the Member Map you can find other members on the Central Coast.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
It looked like Bobs links didnt work above so here they are again.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Welcome to the sandbox from So Cal. I see pop tops on trucks all over Baja. They are the new westies for surfers these days.

Surfscottydog

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Santa Cruz, California 95062, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
St Denis
Member #

Welcome to the sandbox from So Cal. I see pop tops on trucks all over Baja. They are the new westies for surfers these days.
Thanks, we used to have an All Terrain but wore it out and wanted to upgrade to a new one with a toilet and shower. You’re right, they’re great for surfers, which we do more than just about anything else!

Reactions: MMc

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Welcome to Overland Bound, glad to have you here. I am one of your U.S. West member representatives and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure to browse through the new member threads for some great information that will help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also keep an eye on the member calendar and rally points, for upcoming local meetups, training opportunities and networking opportunities.

Look forward to meeting you out on the trail.

WPRountree

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Statham, Oconee County, Georgia, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
Rountree
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TRG
Welcome to the crew! Hope y’all have a great time exploring.