Yuma, AZ, USA
First Name
Marlin
Last Name
Lawrenson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K17WRA
I'm a transplant from the Midwest. Love it here. Most of my exploring have been just me and my dogs. Just getting to know the area, so many places to go and get lost.
Car Camping (now Overlanding ) in a 2012 Jeep,wherever I can get to. Did I say that I love it here?
20150720_134140.jpg

Attachments

MarlinJames

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Yuma, AZ, USA
First Name
Marlin
Last Name
Lawrenson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K17WRA
Nice looking rig, what light bar and mounts are you running. Do you get much wind noise?

Sent from my SM-G920F using OB Talk mobile app
Thanks. Light bar is just an inexpensive one off of Amazon. Don't recall the brand. Mounts are Rugged Ridge. She howls like a ship off of the Jetsons if it isn't adjusted just right.

MarlinJames

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Yuma, AZ, USA
First Name
Marlin
Last Name
Lawrenson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K17WRA
"Wind Noise?" In a soft-top Jeep?

Are all those pics from Utah? I didn't think there was that much alpine country in Utah. I imagine it to all be like Moab!
Yep.. all Utah, even the beach is Utah. Northern part of the state has lots of trees.

Randy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakley, CA
Member #

Yep.. all Utah, even the beach is Utah. Northern part of the state has lots of trees.
Maybe I'll get a chance to explore it someday. They in-laws are moving to southern Utah. So I'll have a base of operations..... I'm mean visiting family......

Traveler I

Dubai
Thanks. Light bar is just an inexpensive one off of Amazon. Don't recall the brand. Mounts are Rugged Ridge. She howls like a ship off of the Jetsons if it isn't adjusted just right.
I was hoping you would say that the bar was quiet, I have the Mopar light bar with individual lamps. Howls like a banshee - drives me nuts...

Sent from my SM-G920F using OB Talk mobile app

MarlinJames

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Yuma, AZ, USA
First Name
Marlin
Last Name
Lawrenson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign