samiam2714

Rank 0

Contributor I

Lake Tahoe
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Gough
Hi all just came to introduce myself. I'm Sam I live in the Tahoe Area. I've been into camping a wheeling the majority of my 33 years. I'm a Jeeper at heart and got a tacoma in July. I'm purchasing a square drop camper here in the next week and looking forward to going some new places this summer. I had the pleasure to go to King of the Hammers this past february it was a blast and only made me want to spend more money on toys and things. I'm eager to get reading the info on your forum.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi all just came to introduce myself. I'm Sam I live in the Tahoe Area. I've been into camping a wheeling the majority of my 33 years. I'm a Jeeper at heart and got a tacoma in July. I'm purchasing a square drop camper here in the next week and looking forward to going some new places this summer. I had the pleasure to go to King of the Hammers this past february it was a blast and only made me want to spend more money on toys and things. I'm eager to get reading the info on your forum.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....glad you decided to come over to the Dark Side with your Tacoma purchase. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Welcome to Overland Bound.
You and I are opposite, I’m a Toyota guy at heart and wheel a Jeep!!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @HappyOurOverlanding , or me, your Regional Director on the forum @Narbob

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Thanks for the welcome words. Ill be sure to check out the Calendar and as soon as I open the forum on my phone ill upload some photos.
Welcome to OB. You are actually in between two Member Reps. Me in Reno and @Magic Mike in Auburn. Either of us are willing to help out if you have any questions. If you want to venture to Reno to join one of our meetings or a Run, here's a couple links to check us out.

We meet on the Second Wednesday of each month if you want to check out the Reno group. This Wednesday is our next meeting.

Reactions: Narbob