Durham, NC, USA
First Name
Paula
Last Name
Steele
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
New member at Overland East last fall Ready to start using this and figure it out. We are new to off road camping and have a 2015 Jeep Rubicon, Look forward to meeting overlanders on the east coast

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Heya Paula, welcome to the forum! I didn't realize Jeeps have stealth mode, as I can't see yours at all......... :-D I used to be stationed in Goldsboro years ago & really grew to love it back there. Except the humidity and giant, bizarre insects. Enjoy this place!

Reactions: OL_Rubi

Munga Brown

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Hello Paula and welcome to the OB crew....great looking Jeep. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.
You got me... I had to go back to check it out... :yum:

Oh, but I see it now in her avatar! ........ :sunglasses: Nice Jeep Paula!:sunglasses:

Reactions: Chadlyb

OL_Rubi

Rank II
Investor

Contributor III

Durham, NC, USA
First Name
Paula
Last Name
Steele
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
You got me... I had to go back to check it out... :yum:

Oh, but I see it now in her avatar! ........ :sunglasses: Nice Jeep Paula!:sunglasses:
I added it after your comment :blush:.... so you didn't miss it....but thanks!....still learning about forums and adding off road adventures to my daily driver. Many camping experiences and outdoor adventures, just adding the Jeep to the fun. We also have my husband's F450 and renovated a Lance TC for not so primitive adventures.

Munga Brown

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

I added it after your comment :blush:.... so you didn't miss it....but thanks!....still learning about forums and adding off road adventures to my daily driver. Many camping experiences and outdoor adventures, just adding the Jeep to the fun. We also have my husband's F450 and renovated a Lance TC for not so primitive adventures.
Damn, you don't know how relieved I am... :laughing: This is a large forum compared to the other few (two or three) I frequent. But this is a cool one filled with nice, knowledgeable folks... well worth hanging out & exploring. Enjoy!!

Reactions: Chadlyb and OL_Rubi

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Just joined also. New here but not so new to vehicle based camping. I'll keep an eye out for you grinding through the mind-numbing hwy 40 traffic.
Hey Logan welcome to the OB community. It's great that you have joined us.