Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sycamore, SC
First Name
Chip
Last Name
Allen
Member #

DD53B404-FAAC-4AC3-8F23-256693C0AE85.jpegI just retired from being a Game Warden in South Carolina. I used to explore everyday as a job had free truck and gas. :tearsofjoy: I want to explore the country now. I am looking for advice on places to go and people to travel with. I have 2001 F250 Super Duty 4x4. My son has 2006 4Runner.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hey Welcome Chip.

Well, the world is yours!

Close your eyes, put your finger on the map, load up, and go!

I am looking forward to hearing about your adventures!!!!

Reactions: AllenC

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
View attachment 145593I just retired from being a Game Warden in South Carolina. I used to explore everyday as a job had free truck and gas. :tearsofjoy: I want to explore the country now. I am looking for advice on places to go and people to travel with. I have 2001 F250 Super Duty 4x4. My son has 2006 4Runner.
Hey, Chip! I know where Sycamore is actually. I am also about to retire from another S.C. state agency. I bet you know a lot of fishing holes! I guess you have already figured out there is lots of good info on here. Hope you have a great ad long retirement!

AllenC

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sycamore, SC
First Name
Chip
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Hey, Chip! I know where Sycamore is actually. I am also about to retire from another S.C. state agency. I bet you know a lot of fishing holes! I guess you have already figured out there is lots of good info on here. Hope you have a great ad long retirement!
Thanks just starting to poke around on here. Good luck with your retirement.

Reactions: FishinCrzy

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
View attachment 145593I just retired from being a Game Warden in South Carolina. I used to explore everyday as a job had free truck and gas. :tearsofjoy: I want to explore the country now. I am looking for advice on places to go and people to travel with. I have 2001 F250 Super Duty 4x4. My son has 2006 4Runner.
Hello Chip, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Xjguy76