• HTML tutorial

Vinny

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Patterson, CA
Member #

Hey all,

My name is Vinny. I'm new to the forum here! =D I am mostly just looking for more people to go wheeling with. More interested in family camping/wheeling trips with the wife and kid than the more hard core stuff lately. I have an '07 2 door Jeep Wrangler (JK) on 35's. Have lived in California for just over 10 years now, but was born and raised in Connecticut just outside of NYC. This is my third Jeep now, had an 87 and a 95 previously. Looking forward to meeting some of you out there and doing some wheeling and camping!

Vinny

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome! I see you have been on the Rubicon, our group the Sierra Foothills Overlanders OLB does runs in the El Dorado National Forest during the Spring-fall so if your interested keep an eye out for our posts on the meet up page.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey all,

My name is Vinny. I'm new to the forum here! =D I am mostly just looking for more people to go wheeling with. More interested in family camping/wheeling trips with the wife and kid than the more hard core stuff lately. I have an '07 2 door Jeep Wrangler (JK) on 35's. Have lived in California for just over 10 years now, but was born and raised in Connecticut just outside of NYC. This is my third Jeep now, had an 87 and a 95 previously. Looking forward to meeting some of you out there and doing some wheeling and camping!

Vinny
Hi Vinny and welcome to OB! Nice looking JK! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Vinny

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Patterson, CA
Member #

Welcome! I see you have been on the Rubicon, our group the Sierra Foothills Overlanders OLB does runs in the El Dorado National Forest during the Spring-fall so if your interested keep an eye out for our posts on the meet up page.
Kent, I definitely will, looking forward to it!! Been through the Rubicon a bunch of times, but that that is all I've done up in the El Dorado area. My wife and I are looking to buy a house up in Placerville or Pollock Pines or somewhere in the El Dorado Hills area, so we may be new neighbors soon! =)

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Kent, I definitely will, looking forward to it!! Been through the Rubicon a bunch of times, but that that is all I've done up in the El Dorado area. My wife and I are looking to buy a house up in Placerville or Pollock Pines or somewhere in the El Dorado Hills area, so we may be new neighbors soon! =)
if you need any info about the area PM me

Vinny

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Patterson, CA
Member #

Hey Vinny! Annie is doing great. Just picked up Jade yesterday afternoon and she run's the best she ever has!
Awesome, can't wait to see Jade in action again!!! I hear love is in the air down there in SD, is it the same girl I'm thinking it is? White Jeep? It's ok if you don't want to post it yet, don't feel pressured if this is going to be kept a secret for a little while or whatever =)

Kent R said:
if you need any info about the area PM me
Thanks Kent, I might hit you up on that. It's kinda tough getting up there from Patterson to look at places, but we are really planning to wait until Spring to start looking at houses. We have 2 kids in school now, so we want to try and time a summer move-in.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Awesome, can't wait to see Jade in action again!!! I hear love is in the air down there in SD, is it the same girl I'm thinking it is? White Jeep? It's ok if you don't want to post it yet, don't feel pressured if this is going to be kept a secret for a little while or whatever =)

Thanks Kent, I might hit you up on that. It's kinda tough getting up there from Patterson to look at places, but we are really planning to wait until Spring to start looking at houses. We have 2 kids in school now, so we want to try and time a summer move-in.
Copy, if you need the name of a good buyers realtor msg me

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Yes, will be posting an update vlog soon showing Jade's new engine and the rebuilding process.
Yes, love is in the air for sure! I'll be announcing her very soon!

Vinny

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Patterson, CA
Member #

hehe cool man, I hope it all works out for you. Looking forward to the videos and seeing Jade runnin all happy and ready to smash some more states!! =D It's funny, just when you posted that last video, I was sitting on the couch thinking to myself, "I haven't seen anything from Jake in a while, I hope he didn't get stuck in Mexico or something". So I clicked on Youtube and it said you had uploaded the video 11 seconds earlier, I think we had some Jeep-telepathy going on there lol. Was very happy to hear that the delays were just cause you were having some fun with life. =) Keep up the good work!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey all,

Vinny
Hello Vinny and welcome to the OB crew ..great looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures

Gene Lambert

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tamarac, Fl 33321
Member #

Hey all,

Vinny