Hi From Nevada

• HTML tutorial

Dan & Jen Nevada

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

On the Road...
Member #

Hi, were Dan & Jen Nevada...no that's not our real last name, it's where we live :smiley: We're a married couple who are planning on hitting the road in a motorhome next year with our Jeep in tow. We're kindred spirits, looking to get out into the wild, boondock and enjoy nature...we'll be the one's with the king bed and the shower :smirk:

Anyway, here's the critical info:

We are from Reno currently but soon will be full time in a motorhome.

Our rig is a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.

We know our way around off road but not really into anything too hard core (read: breaking expensive parts). We prefer just exploring and do a lot of it but not so much camping.

We also have a travel/adventure/RVing YouTube channel. Glad to be here. we will become real members as soon as the pension check refills the checking account. :wink:

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Welcome to the OB community! It's always nice to welcome a fellow jeep owner. I have a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and absolutely love it.I like the a-pillar lights. I may have to copy them!

Reactions: Luis Merlo

renodemona

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TCT
Hi, were Dan & Jen Nevada...no that's not our real last name, it's where we live :smiley: We're a married couple who are planning on hitting the road in a motorhome next year with our Jeep in tow. We're kindred spirits, looking to get out into the wild, boondock and enjoy nature...we'll be the one's with the king bed and the shower :smirk:

Anyway, here's the critical info:

We are from Reno currently but soon will be full time in a motorhome.

Our rig is a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.

We know our way around off road but not really into anything too hard core (read: breaking expensive parts). We prefer just exploring and do a lot of it but not so much camping.

We also have a travel/adventure/RVing YouTube channel. Glad to be here. we will become real members as soon as the pension check refills the checking account. :wink:
Any chance you can make it out to the Desert Rally this weekend?

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

If youre not busy this weekend you should check out the Desert Rally we arre putting on out in Lovelock! Its under the general discussion page!