• HTML tutorial

AVTA

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Westford, MA
Member #

Hi all,
I'm a new member from Mass. The family and I have always like to take adventure driving somewhere. It is completely normal for us to jump in a car and randomly drive somewhere 3 hours away just to take a trip. These random trips led our passengers to dub a day with us A Very Taaffe Adventure. Last year we took an impromptu trip to Montreal Quebec and back through upstate N.Y.. As we do more trips we want to do more off the beaten path and start doing more real camping not just hotels. We are planning a trip to Alaska for 2020, going through as many states and Canadian provinces as we can. We recently started to document all the trips for others hence the FB page. I hope to get to meet some of you and do some adventures.
FB @AVeryTaaffeAdventure

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Great site, awesome people & tons of great info here. Welcome & hope you enjoy .

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi all,
I'm a new member from Mass. The family and I have always like to take adventure driving somewhere. It is completely normal for us to jump in a car and randomly drive somewhere 3 hours away just to take a trip. These random trips led our passengers to dub a day with us A Very Taaffe Adventure. Last year we took an impromptu trip to Montreal Quebec and back through upstate N.Y.. As we do more trips we want to do more off the beaten path and start doing more real camping not just hotels. We are planning a trip to Alaska for 2020, going through as many states and Canadian provinces as we can. We recently started to document all the trips for others hence the FB page. I hope to get to meet some of you and do some adventures.
FB @AVeryTaaffeAdventure
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your adventures.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Welcome to OB. I'm in Methuen. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hi all,
FB @AVeryTaaffeAdventure
Welcome to OB and the East Region! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Hank