Hi from Hertfordshire UK and Central Valley California!!

• HTML tutorial
Hi there all just thought id say hi to the forums. A little about me im form the Hertfordshire UK but have moved and now spend most my time in the central valley/gold country California. The only Overland rig i own (well should say work in progress rig) is a 1993 Landrover Defender 110 200tdi pickup Which was my first ever truck/vehicle which has been a work in progress since. With over landing being rather limiting compared to the USA once ive saved up enough beer tokens ill be importing it over and getting alot more involved with over-landing. Ive had a bit of experience importing land rovers for friends so if anyone needs a bit of a pointer give me a shout.

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi there all just thought id say hi to the forums. A little about me im form the Hertfordshire UK but have moved and now spend most my time in the central valley/gold country California. The only Overland rig i own (well should say work in progress rig) is a 1993 Landrover Defender 110 200tdi pickup Which was my first ever truck/vehicle which has been a work in progress since. With over landing being rather limiting compared to the USA once ive saved up enough beer tokens ill be importing it over and getting alot more involved with over-landing. Ive had a bit of experience importing land rovers for friends so if anyone needs a bit of a pointer give me a shout.
Hi Squarebody and welcome to OB! Nice looking Landrover! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Born in USA, but lived in Southend on Sea for many years. Drove a 110 in Africa for a few months. It was a great rig, lots of fun on the trail. Not always the most dependable vehicle I have driven, but I loved it non the less.

Reactions: Kevigizmo

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Rover...looking forward to seeing your adventures...

Reactions: squarebody

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Hey!!
Welcome to the community!

There are quite a few members in that general direction so perhaps pop a post up on the Europe / United Kingdom forum
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/united-kingdom.114/

Another LR driver - Awesome
There are some nice opportunities for Overlanding in UK but yes the USA has a wider range of adventures available lol

All the best
Kev

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Hi there all just thought id say hi to the forums. A little about me im form the Hertfordshire UK but have moved and now spend most my time in the central valley/gold country California. The only Overland rig i own (well should say work in progress rig) is a 1993 Landrover Defender 110 200tdi pickup Which was my first ever truck/vehicle which has been a work in progress since. With over landing being rather limiting compared to theam in the cen USA once ive saved up enough beer tokens ill be importing it over and getting alot more involved with over-landing. Ive had a bit of experience importing land rovers for friends so if anyone needs a bit of a pointer give me a shout.
Welcome squarebody I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. I too am in the central valley of CA maybe we are neighbors. Also spent time at RAF Fairford isn't that close to you?

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Welcome!

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Hi there that Awesome im in Merced county area which i think is the opposite end of porterville?. It sure is only just over an hour away from me been up there a number of times!
Porterville is only two hours from Merced....or so.

DanR

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Silverdale, WA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Reed
Member #

Hello, and welcome from Albuquerque, New Mexico! Luckily you can import your 110 next year; it will be 25 years old. Double check on your local/state emissions requirements before you ship it!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using OB Talk mobile app