Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Fort Myers, FL, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Sager
Member #

I stumbled upon Overland Bound on IG, but have been a lurker/member of ExPo and various vehicle forums for many years!

My current rig ('11 Tacoma) is mostly stock, but as soon as it is paid off, more mods are in it's future!
I have been casually traveling/ vehicle camping for as long as I have had a license, but not until fairly recently have I gotten more interested in the off-road vehicle side of the spectrum!

As a new(ish) father, I'm excited to do more traveling and exploring with my son as he grows up!

Looking forward to meeting some other local members as well!

Cheers!
Jeremy

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I stumbled upon Overland Bound on IG, but have been a lurker/member of ExPo and various vehicle forums for many years!

My current rig ('11 Tacoma) is mostly stock, but as soon as it is paid off, more mods are in it's future!
I have been casually traveling/ vehicle camping for as long as I have had a license, but not until fairly recently have I gotten more interested in the off-road vehicle side of the spectrum!

As a new(ish) father, I'm excited to do more traveling and exploring with my son as he grows up!

Cheers!
Jeremy
Hello Jeremy and welcome to the OB crew....great vehicle for your adventure platform. The same as mine. I bought mine bone stock and in the process of finishing the majority of my build. Congratulations on being a father and now the role model of your sons adventures in the wild. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Welcome to the Family.

Reactions: Jammerz

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Good to hear that you intend to take your son on adventures with you!

Colonel Gadget

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Manatee County, Florida, USA
Member #

Cheers!
Jeremy
Welcome, Jeremy. I am also from the Tampa Bay area, and also a new member. I look forward to crossing paths down the road.

Nino

Chuckem12

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Florida
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Mike
Member #

I'm not too too far from you...currently in South Florida. I know there has been talk about meet-ups for Southern Florida folks so definitely looking forward to meeting fellow SF Overlanders

Jammerz

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Fort Myers, FL, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Sager
Member #

Welcome, Jeremy. I am also from the Tampa Bay area, and also a new member. I look forward to crossing paths down the road.

Nino
That would be great Nino!

I'm not too too far from you...currently in South Florida. I know there has been talk about meet-ups for Southern Florida folks so definitely looking forward to meeting fellow SF Overlanders
@Chuckem12 Awesome! I have seen a few nice rigs here on the west side, but not too many. It seems as though there are more folks on the East Coast.

Heard about a recent "Overland" event www.overlandersxperience.com but I heard about it right before it was to start and I feel I need to do a little more to my truck to feel more comfortable/ confident.

Reactions: Colonel Gadget

Chuckem12

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Florida
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Mike
Member #

That would be great Nino!

@Chuckem12 Awesome! I have seen a few nice rigs here on the west side, but not too many. It seems as though there are more folks on the East Coast.

Heard about a recent "Overland" event www.overlandersxperience.com but I heard about it right before it was to start and I feel I need to do a little more to my truck to feel more comfortable/ confident.
Yeah, I heard there was an event/get together recently too....this past weekend I think. I had to work so I couldn't make it but I'm definitely looking forward to meeting up with other folks soon.

Reactions: Colonel Gadget

Jeepjk16

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor I

Panhandle FL, USA
Member #

hi there just joined the club and live in Destin area and plan on hitting some trails soon in future weeks coming up. It's starting to warm up and looks enticing.