snlassen

Rank I

Contributor III

Eugene, OR, USA
First Name
Steffen
Last Name
Lassen
Glad to find this forum; Thanks for the add!
My family and I get outdoors to camp and hike a lot, and overlanding has started to become an extension of that. We've been using our 2001 Pathfinder and newly acquired RTT this summer and have had a great time. Unfortunately, the suspension and exhaust are fairly-well shot. So we're upgrading to a new Tacoma this weekend. Looking forward to feeling a little more secure on the trails. I might be especially interested in meeting up with any other families who have kids mine can hang out with, but we're always down to make friends with other couples or anyone who's fun and easy- going. You can check out some of our travels at my wife's Instagram page @pnw.wonder.famIMG_5544.jpgIMG_9057.jpgIMG_5688.jpg20200816_202524.jpgIMG_5544.jpgIMG_9057.jpgIMG_5688.jpg20200816_202524.jpg.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Glad to find this forum; Thanks for the add!
My family and I get outdoors to camp and hike a lot, and overlanding has started to become an extension of that. We've been using our 2001 Pathfinder and newly acquired RTT this summer and have had a great time. Unfortunately, the suspension and exhaust are fairly-well shot. So we're upgrading to a new Tacoma this weekend. Looking forward to feeling a little more secure on the trails. I might be especially interested in meeting up with any other families who have kids mine can hang out with, but we're always down to make friends with other couples or anyone who's fun and easy- going. You can check out some of our travels at my wife's Instagram page @pnw.wonder.famView attachment 169325View attachment 169326View attachment 169327View attachment 169328View attachment 169325View attachment 169326View attachment 169327View attachment 169328.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: snlassen