• HTML tutorial

Javier Montejo

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San José, Costa Rica
Member #

Hi everyone,
My name is Javier. I'm from San José, Costa Rica and have been overlanding for a short period of time (2 years). Hopefully I'll learn a lot here. As you may know, overloading in Costa Rica is pretty cool as the country is very small, so experiencing different types of landscapes is very easy.

My rig is a Nissan Frontier, NP300, 2016

My avatar was a recent trip to the Turrialba Volcano in Cartago, Costa Rica

Best to all!

buckwilk

Rank IV

Advocate II

yuma, az
Javier, what a fortunate man living in beautiful CR. I have visited your country many times. I hope you have the chance to visit the U.S. Look forward to many posts from you.

Reactions: Javier Montejo

Javier Montejo

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San José, Costa Rica
Member #

Javier, what a fortunate man living in beautiful CR. I have visited your country many times. I hope you have the chance to visit the U.S. Look forward to many posts from you.
Hey thanks a lot! Where have you been in Costa Rica?

Personally, I have visit the US several times (Florida, NY, DC, Minnesota, Wisconsin, California, Atlanta and Massachusetts), unfortunately never have overland in there though. It is a beautiful country as well.

Look forward to have you back in CR soon.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi everyone,
My name is Javier. I'm from San José, Costa Rica and have been overlanding for a short period of time (2 years). Hopefully I'll learn a lot here. As you may know, overloading in Costa Rica is pretty cool as the country is very small, so experiencing different types of landscapes is very easy.

Best to all!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi everyone,

Best to all!
Hi Javier and welcome to OB! Nice looking Frontier! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

buckwilk

Rank IV

Advocate II

yuma, az
Hey thanks a lot! Where have you been in Costa Rica?

Personally, I have visit the US several times (Florida, NY, DC, Minnesota, Wisconsin, California, Atlanta and Massachusetts), unfortunately never have overland in there though. It is a beautiful country as well.

Look forward to have you back in CR soon.
All over, S J of course, north to the border, up and down the pacific coast, across the border to David. Operated out of Panama City Panama for 5 years. Would love to return sometime.