tcw044000

Rank 0

Contributor I

Gilroy, CA, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Williams
Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Travis Williams, I live in the Bay Area and I'm new to overlanding but not being in the outdoors. Thanks for allowing me aboard and I look forward to learning what I can from other members and possibly meeting up for some trail rides. Thank again.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Travis Williams, I live in the Bay Area and I'm new to overlanding but not being in the outdoors. Thanks for allowing me aboard and I look forward to learning what I can from other members and possibly meeting up for some trail rides. Thank again.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

www.overlandbouforums/
https://

www.overlandbound.com/
forums/forums/overland-bohttps://und-meetups.24/
forums/overland-trip-nd.com/

Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @PapaDave or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Here is a quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course you might be interested in.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course