Launch Member

Traveler I

Mexico
First Name
Abrahan
Last Name
Perez
Member #

Hi! I’m new to this community! I’m from Mexico, and I’m starting this “adventure”of overlanding hope I can help everyone! Planning some trails, next year to baja, if anyone is interested feel free to join!
My rig is a 2004 tacoma offroad

IMG_5061.JPGIMG_5043.JPG

HAPPY TRAILS EVERYONE

Abrahan

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi! I’m new to this community! I’m from Mexico, and I’m starting this “adventure”of overlanding hope I can help everyone! Planning some trails, next year to baja, if anyone is interested feel free to join!
My rig is a 2004 tacoma offroad

View attachment 74577View attachment 74579

HAPPY TRAILS EVERYONE

Abrahan
Hello Abrahan and welcome to the OB crew ...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Abrahan Perez

Abrahan Perez

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mexico
First Name
Abrahan
Last Name
Perez
Member #

Hello Abrahan and welcome to the OB crew ...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.
Yes! A lot of mods coming soon! Thanks for the welcome! I’ll be posting the upgrades of my yota

Reactions: Chadlyb
S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. & welcome to OLB. Great site & awesome group of people here. Hope you enjoy. Nice looking rig & beautiful looking country.

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Welcome Abrahan! I live in Southern Arizona and venture down into Sonora, MX from time to time. In a couple weeks we're headed to Baja for a bit. Let me know if ever find yourself adventuring around Sonora or Arizona and maybe we can meet up on the trails! If the timing works, i'd be interested in joining up on your Baja trip next year

Abrahan Perez

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mexico
First Name
Abrahan
Last Name
Perez
Member #

Welcome Abrahan! I live in Southern Arizona and venture down into Sonora, MX from time to time. In a couple weeks we're headed to Baja for a bit. Let me know if ever find yourself adventuring around Sonora or Arizona and maybe we can meet up on the trails! If the timing works, i'd be interested in joining up on your Baja trip next year
Sure I’ll pm you the date of my trip and we can make it work! Thanks for the welcome

Reactions: brien