Launch Member

Navigator I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Overbaugh
Member #

New member intro time. #23219, more commonly called Bret by most (and few oter things by my spouse).I have been thinking of joining for a bit now, just had to dive in finally. Grew up in tiny towns in Northern California and lived in many places since. Driven too many different two and four wheeled vehicles to recall while enjoying the great oudoors. Current rig is a 2014 Ram 1500 SLT quad cab bought in 2016, second owner. I have been running the street tread tires it came with into the ground before starting this new project, just replaced them yesterday. I guess being stuck in quarantine is as good a time as any to start on the slow build of the next outdoors exploration toy in my history. Every chapter starts somewhere. Currently reside in eastern Washington (moved here less than a year ago), so once we are free to roam again I am planning on enjoying the fact I am surrounded by many great places to explore (Cascades, Wallowa, Blue, & Rockies for mountain areas close by, desert areas too). Greeting to all of you and feel free to ask any questions you may have.