Hi All!

• HTML tutorial

AVC2019

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

San Bernardino, CA, USA
Member #

Hi everyone. New here, from San Bernardino, CA. Trying to get more exposure to overlanding. My wife, dog, and I love the outdoors and our Jeep ZJ has been our way to explore it. We’re looking forward to some trips and hope to see you all out there.
My vehicle:
  • 96’ Jeep ZJ V8
  • ~6” long arm lift
  • ARB air Lockers front and rear
  • 4.88 gears front/rear

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi everyone. New here, from San Bernardino, CA. Trying to get more exposure to overlanding. My wife, dog, and I love the outdoors and our Jeep ZJ has been our way to explore it. We’re looking forward to some trips and hope to see you all out there.
My vehicle:
  • 96’ Jeep ZJ V8
  • ~6” long arm lift
  • 4.88 gears front/rear
View attachment 94845
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great looking Jeep and setup. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: AVC2019

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
My vehicle:
  • 96’ Jeep ZJ V8
  • ~6” long arm lift
  • 4.88 gears front/rear
View attachment 94845
Welcome to Overland Bound, great looking ZJ!!!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet-up in your area that meets monthly, check them out on the forum if your interested great group of people. https:/www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-inland-empire-meet-up-06-16-2018.10015/

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @Magic Mike, or me,your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
My vehicle:
  • 96’ Jeep ZJ V8
  • ~6” long arm lift
  • 4.88 gears front/rear
View attachment 94845
Welcome to Overland Bound. Nice rig. If there is anything you need help with please feel free to contact me.

Reactions: Narbob

BlueLineOverland

Local Expert, Arkansas USA

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

My vehicle:
  • 96’ Jeep ZJ V8
  • ~6” long arm lift
  • 4.88 gears front/rear
View attachment 94845
WOW, good looking rig!!!! Welcome from Arkansas!