Member I

Chattanooga, TN
First Name
ChipandMelissa
Last Name
Schultz
Member #

IMG_1313.JPG

I’m from Chattanooga and I am just getting back into this. I finally picked up my new vehicle after haggling for a month and a half with a bunch of dealerships. The desire to empty out 2019 stock finally brought my vehicle to a more reasonable price point. This has been a long time coming! I’m super excited to say the least.

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

I am sure you are thrilled - as well you should be. You’ve got yourself a great rig. Now the hardest part of getting a new rig...naming it.

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

My 12 year old said I should name it Sapphire or possibly think of something to do with Voodoo.
I’d be up all night debating between these two. Haha.

mojo (mo-jo):
In New Orleans voodoo, a charm that brings to its holder a specific benefit, such as money, love or protection

gris-gris (gree-gree):
In New Orleans voodoo, the most powerful charm, which combines black and white magic.

Reactions: Ghost

Dirt Road Destiny

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Chattanooga, TN
First Name
ChipandMelissa
Last Name
Schultz
Member #

I’d be up all night debating between these two. Haha.

mojo (mo-jo):
In New Orleans voodoo, a charm that brings to its holder a specific benefit, such as money, love or protection

gris-gris (gree-gree):
In New Orleans voodoo, the most powerful charm, which combines black and white magic.
I’ll ask him! I bet he goes for Mojo.

Reactions: Ghost

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Congrats on the new ride. Love the color!

woodsy_84t

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Petawawa Ontario Canada
First Name
Terrence
Last Name
Woods
Member #

View attachment 116501

I’m from Chattanooga and I am just getting back into this. I finally picked up my new vehicle after haggling for a month and a half with a bunch of dealerships. The desire to empty out 2019 stock finally brought my vehicle to a more reasonable price point. This has been a long time coming! I’m super excited to say the least.
I love the pros. If I didn’t have an 18 taco I would consider getting a pro t4r. Nice rig

Reactions: Dirt Road Destiny

Ghost

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

North Bonneville, WA, USA
First Name
Trever
Last Name
M
Member #

Welcome, and sweet rig! As for the name, I let my kids name everything. It gets them involved in having some ownership not only in the vehicle but the adventures you take in it.

Reactions: Dirt Road Destiny