Hey there from Seattle, WA

• HTML tutorial

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Hey everyone, my name is Art and im from the Seattle area (more specifically Woodinville). I have been watching the YouTube channel for quite a while and figured I would finally join and maybe meet up with a few of you.

My rig is a 2001 Toyota 4Runner which ive had for about a year. I have a few upgrades planned in the next month or so but no need to get into that.

As for overlanding experience I am novice in the vehicle piece of it but have been camping for all my life.

Cant wait to hang out with all of you!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Welcome aboard the Overland Bound forum!

I was just in your neighborhood a couple of weeks ago. Our daughter goes to SPU in Queen Anne, and we stayed at a motel in Bothell.

You will find a lot of friendly helpful folks here on Overland Bound. Welcome to the community.

Reactions: B Wild

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

LOVED that color on the runners.
Thanks! Its definitely grown on me quite a bit. When I first got it I was definitely unsure but couldnt pass it up.

Welcome on here too! Are you planning on going to the northwest overland rally?
Haha thanks! Unfortunately I dont think I can make it. I have to travel to Dallas for work.

Welcome from Edmonds. I grew up just up the hill from you in Kingsgate.
Thanks! We got a good group around here so we'll have to setup a run!

welcome to the group
Thank you!

Reactions: justin marsh

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Welcome, if you have any questions about modifying your 4runner I may be able to help. I'm on my second one. Great trucks.
Thanks! I'll be doing suspension hopefully next weekend and only thing I'm not sure of is the rear shock removal. I'd like to keep it intact in case I have any issue with the one I'm installing.

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Welcome Home to Overland Bound Forum.

Reactions: Art