Hey From Salem Oregon

• HTML tutorial

Russmann442

Rank 0

Traveler I

Salem
New Member here. I overland is 3 of my 4 vehicles but the most common one is a 97 Mazda MPV that I bought for the Gambler 500 and then fell in love with.

I camp, hunt, fish, hike, wheel, and do something outdoors every chance I get. Im always looking for people to meet (moved from Tx a few years ago) and people to wheel with.

Im near downtown!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Russmann442

Rank 0

Traveler I

Salem
oh I also am setting up my Hyundai Elantra for a light weight MPG overland car. I take it out in the woods and desert all the time and really love the 30 mpg it gets. Will soon be lifted with skid plates and roof rack in being built.

Reactions: Low594 and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

New Member here. I overland is 3 of my 4 vehicles but the most common one is a 97 Mazda MPV that I bought for the Gambler 500 and then fell in love with.

I camp, hunt, fish, hike, wheel, and do something outdoors every chance I get. Im always looking for people to meet (moved from Tx a few years ago) and people to wheel with.

Im near downtown!
Hello PNW neighbor and welcome to the OB crew....totally look forward to seeing a tricked out Elantra and your adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Im near downtown!
Welcome to Overland Bound! If your interested check the meet-up page to find a meet-up that might work for you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum at Kent R.
Also we are planing a large Overland Bound meet-up in early October in the Portland area. Stay tuned for further details.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Would love to come to a meet up in the portland area as well
Welcome to Overland Bound! And yes we are going to have a OLB meet up probably the first weekend of October somewhere in the Portland area. More to come.

Sacairwilco

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Salem, OR
Member #

Hey Russman, welcome to OB! I'm out in West Salem (though newish to the area too). I'm looking forward to trying out the Gambler 500 next year so i've got to pick your brain sometime.