• HTML tutorial

SnailBlazer

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Indian Trail, North Carolina
Member #

Hey from Indian Trail/Matthews, NC.
Semi-experienced in wheeling and a novice in overlanding.

I drive a 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer that I got a year ago (as of this month). I bought this vehicle just wanting something 4wd... When I got it, I had no idea there was any aftermarket support for these things other than a leveling kit.

1 year later... I'm sitting on a 3" lift and 33's and continuing to work on re-gearing and other mods to make it more capable. I enjoy camping and wheeling on the weekends (and weekdays when the opportunity is there) so overlanding immediately had my interest.

Glad to now be a member of the community!!!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I drive a 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer that I got a year ago (as of this month). I bought this vehicle just wanting something 4wd... When I got it, I had no idea there was any aftermarket support for these things other than a leveling kit.

1 year later... I'm sitting on a 3" lift and 33's and continuing to work on re-gearing and other mods to make it more capable. I enjoy camping and wheeling on the weekends (and weekdays when the opportunity is there) so overlanding immediately had my interest.

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice rig

Reactions: SnailBlazer

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Overland TB and welcome to OB! Nice looking Trailblazer! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Thanks Jake! I love watching your videos been on board for a year now with your channel. Let me know when you decide to come out here to the east coast!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
That is so cool! Thanks for the support man!

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

SnailBlazer

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Indian Trail, North Carolina
Member #

That is so cool! Thanks for the support man!

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1
Done! Hope to hear from you in the future!!!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Welcome!